40crmov4-6 DIN1.7711 Alloy Carbon Steel
|FOB Price:||US $400-1,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $400-1,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Seaworth Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 40CrMoV4-6 DIN1.7711
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Shape: Round,Flat or Square
- Special Use: Alloy Structural Steel
- Size Range: Round Bar:Dia12~420mm Flat Bar:2~420 X 30~1500mm
- Delivery Condition: Hot Rolled, Forged, Annealed,Quenched and Tempered
- Trademark: CHENGQUAN
- Origin: Huangshi, Hubei
- Standard: DIN, BS
- Technique: Hot Forged,or Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black Surface, Grinded,Peeled,Milled,Polished
- Application: Structural Steel Bar
- Smelting Process: Ef, Ef/Eaf+Lf+Vd, Ef/Eaf+ESR
- Surface Condition: Black Surface, Grinded,Peeled,Milled,Polished
- Specification: Round Bar: Dia12~420mm Flat Bar: 2~420 X 30~1500mm
- HS Code: 7228100000
Alloyed carbon steel.
Staticaly and dymamicaly stressed components for vehicles, engines and machines, for parts of lager cross sections, gears, crankshafts. Hardness as surface hardened is more than 54 HRC.
EN10269 Steels and Nickel Alloys for Fasteners with Specified Elevated and or Low Temperature Properties
|0.36-0.44||0.45-0.85||0.40 max||0.030 max||0.030 max||0.90-1.20||0.50-0.65||0.25-0.35|
Typical Mechanical Properties (Quenched and Tempered):
Dia Scope (mm)
|Tensile Strength Rm (Mpa)||Yield Strength R2 (Mpa)||Elongation (longitudinal direction) Al (%)||Area Reduction Z (%)||Impact Energy Joules (20°C) (KCV J)|
|100mm max||850-1000||700 min||14 min||45 min||30 min|
|100mm-160mm||850-1000||640 min||14 min||45 min||25 min|
· Forging:Hot forming temperature: 1100-850°C.
· Soft annealing:Heat to 650-730°C, cool slowly. This will produce a maximum Brinell hardness of 241.
· Hardening:Harden from a temperature of 880-930°C followed by oil or water (conditional) quenching.
· Tempering:empering temperature: 670-730°C.
Mill′s test certificate:
EN 10204/3.1 with all relevant data reg. chem. composition, mech. properties and results of testing.