SKD61 Hot Work Tool Steel
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-5,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Seaworth Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: SKD61 hot work tool steel
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Shape: Round,Flat&Square
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Size: Square/Round Bar: 12~ 500mm Flat:10~155 X 50~ 800m
- Origin: Huangshi, Hubei
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Steel Grade: SKD61 DIN1.2344 H13
- Technique: Hot Forged or Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Polished,Grinded,Peeled
- Application: Die Steel Bar
- Trademark: CHENGQUAN
Square/Round Bar: 12~ 500mm
Flat:10~155 x 50~ 800mm
SKD61 is used in a wide range of applications -Die for press,die for die-casting,die for extruding,shear knife.
|Packing details||In seaworthy packing, as your requirement.|
|delivery details||within 30-50 days.|
SKD61 chemical composition(%):
|0.35~0.40||0.80~1.20||0.25~0.50||0.030 max.||0.020 max.||4.80~5.50||1.00~1.50||0.80~1.15|
Surface condition: SKD61 with black surface, polished surface, ground surface, peeled surface, milled surface.
Annealed hardness & Annealed temperature: 229HB max,:820 to 870 slow cooling
Quenched and tempered hardness & Heat treatment temperature::50HRC min,Quenching:1020 air cooling,Tempering:550air cooling
Smelting & Shaping: EF, EF/EAF+LF+VD, EF/EAF+ESR , hot forged/ hot rolled
Delivery condition: SKD61 with hot rolled, forged, annealed, quenched and tempered ,or as your special requirements
Marking: Grade, heat NO. length will be stamped on each bar with required color.
Ultrasonic test:Material shall be ultrasonic ally tested at appropriate stages of the manufacture to ensure the quality, when and as agreed upon between seller and purchaser.
SKD61 is a versatile chromium-molybdenum cold work steel.
1.SKD61 widely used for hot forming mold..
2. SKD61 resists thermal fatigue cracking which occurs as a result of cyclic heating and cooling cycles in hot work tooling applications.
3.SKD61 with excellent combination of high toughness and resistance to thermal fatigue cracking.
4.SKD61 with good stability in heat treatment.