ASTM 4140 Steel Bar Structural Alloy Steel with High Quality
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-5,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||500tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Apply The Shipping Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 4140
- Standard: ASTM
- Technique: Forged
- Surface Treatment: Black, Grinded, Peeled, Polished, Rough Turned
- Application: Structural Steel Bar
- Size Range: Diameter: 20-480mm
- Delivery Condition: Annealed, Qunched and Tempered
- Trademark: CHENGQUAN
- Origin: Hubei, Huangshi
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Shape: Round, Square, Flat
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Similar Grades: 42CrMo4, 42CrMo, Scm440
- Quality Standard: ASTM-A29
- Surface Condition: Black, Grinded, Peeled, Polished
- Specification: 4140, 42CrMo4, 42CrMo, SCM440
- HS Code: 7228600000
42CrMo4, 42CrMo, SCM440
Annealed, Qunched and Tempered
Black, Grinded, Peeled, Polished
2 Immediate delivery
4140 Alloy Steel/SAE 4140 Steel Price is engineering steel supplied in quenched and tempered conditions. Very good machinability. High toughness. High creep strength. Repeated impact resistant capability.
4140 Alloy Steel/SAE 4140 Steel Price is use to producecomponents with high requirements on toughness, e.g. gear wheels, pinions, connecting rods, parts for mechanical engineering .
Forging Heat to 1150°C. Hold until uniform. Minimum forging temperature 850°C.Cool slowly in ashes or sand etc.
Annealing Heat to 830°C-850°C.Cool in furnace.
Normalising Heat to 870°C-900°C.Cool in still air.
Stress Relieving Annealed: Heat to 600°C-650°C.Hardened: Heat to 500°C-550°C.Cool in still air.
Hardening Heat to 830°C-880°C. Quench in oil or polymer.
Tempering Heat to 450°C-700°C cool in still air. NB. Tempering within the range 200°C-420°C will result in temper brittleness and should be avoided.