BS970 En47 735A50 735A51 DIN1.8519 En 51CRV4 50CRV4 6150 Steel
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,000-2,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Seaworth Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: EN47 735A50 735A51 DIN1.8519 EN 51CrV4 50CrV4 6150
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS, GB, BS
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Application: Spring
- Similar Grade: DIN1.8519 En 51CRV4 50CRV4 6150
- MOQ: 500kgs
- Specification: Round Bar: Dia12~420mm Flat Bar: 2~420 X 30~1500mm
- HS Code: 7228600000
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Shape: Round, Flat or Square
- Special Use: Spring Steel
- Size Range: Round Bar:Dia12~420mm Flat Bar:2~420 X 30~1500mm
- Delivery Condition: Hot Rolled, Forged, Annealed, Quenched and Tempered
- Trademark: CHENGQUAN
- Origin: Huangshi, Hubei
JIS G4801 2005 Spring Steels
BS EN 10089 2002 Hot rolled steels for quenched and tempered springs
BS 970 part3 Specification for Wrought steels for mechanical and allied engineering purposes
|1.8519||50CrV4||735A51, 735M50, EN47||SUP 10||50CrV4, 51CV4||F1430||50HFA|
|6150||0.48-0.53||0.15-0.35||0.70-0.90||0.035 max||0.040 max||0.90-1.10||0.15 min|
|SUP10||0.47-0.55||0.15-0.35||0.65-0.95||0.030 max||0.030 max||0.80-1.10||0.15-0.25|
|51CrV4||0.47-0.55||0.40 max||0.70-1.10||0.025 max||0.025 max||0.90-1.20||0.10-0.25|
|735A50||0.46-0.54||0.10-0.40||0.60-0.90||0.040 max||0.040 max||0.80-1.10||0.15 min|
· FORGING: Preheat carefully, then raise temperature to 1050°C for forging. Do not forge below 840°C. After forging cool slowly in a furnace.
· ANNEALING: Heat slowly to 820-840°C, soak well and cool slowly in a furnace.
· HARDENING: Heat slowly to 650-700°C and thoroughly soak. Continue to heat the 6150 steel to the final hardening temperature of 830-860°C and allow to be heated through. Oil quench.
· TEMPERING: Temper 6150 spring steel immediately after hardening whilst tools are still hand warm. Re-heat to the tempering temperature then soak for one hour per 25 millimetre of total thickness (2 hours minimum) Cool in air. Tempering of this grade will be between 400-600°C for most applications.
Mill′s test certificate:
EN 10204/3.1 with all relevant data reg. chem. composition, mech. properties and results of testing.
The 6150 Spring Steels receive their special characteristics through quenching and tempering.
The processors need to make sure that their calculation method, design technique and processing procedure are aligned with the material. Precise temperature control is crucial for the part's characteristics.
Therefore, the temperature needs to be adjusted according to the respective purpose of the material.
Used widely in the motor vehicle industry AISI 6150 spring steels is suitable for many general engineering applications that require high tensile strength and toughness. Typical applications include crankshafts, steering knuckles, spindles, pumps and gears.