AISI L3 52100 Bearing Steel with High Quality
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-5,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||500tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Apply The Shipping Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: L3
- Standard: ASTM
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Shape: Round, Square, Flat
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Similar Grades: 52100, DIN 1.3505, 100cr6
- Quality Standard: ASTM-A29
- Surface Condition: Black, Grinded, Peeled, Polished
- Specification: Diameter: 20-480mm
- HS Code: 7228600000
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Steel Grade: High Quality Steel
- Technique: Hot Rolled, Forged
- Surface Treatment: Black, Grinded, Peeled, Polished, Rough Turned
- Application: Structural Steel Bar
- Size Range: Diameter: 20-480mm
- Delivery Condition: Annealed, Qunched and Tempered
- Trademark: CHENGQUAN
- Origin: Hubei, Huangshi
DIN1.3505, 100Cr6, 52100
Round, Flat, Square.
|Diameter(mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length(mm)|
EF, EF/EAF+LF+VD, EF/EAF+ESR
Annealed , Quenched + Tempered
Black, Grinded, Peeled, Rough turned, Polished
5.MOQ: 1 Ton
|Packing details||In seaworthy packing, as your requirement.|
|Delivery details||within 30-50 days|
Forging:52100 bearing steel is forged at 1950 - 2100ºF (1065 - 1150ºC), and should not be forged below 1700ºF (925ºC.) A post-forge equalization treatment is recommended at 1375ºF (745ºC) for 4-6 hours followed by air cooling.
Annealing: 52100 bearing steel is annealed at 872°C (1600°F) followed by slowly cooling to reduce cold working or machining stress.
Hardening: 52100 bearing steel is hardened by cold working, or heating and quenching. It can be carburized at 913°C (1675°F) followed by quenching. It is again heated at 788°C (1450°F) followed by quenching for the second time.
52100 bearing steel is a high carbon, chromium containing low alloy steel that is through hardening and noted in particular for use as bearings.
52100 bearing steel is primarily used for the manufacture of aircraft bearings and other highly stressed parts. It has the good rolling fatigue strength required at operating temperatures less than 400ºF (200ºC). The grade is preferably vacuum arc re-melted to give optimum performance.
FUSHUN SPECIAL STEEL CO., LTD.
Tel: 89-0731-89903933(CHANGSHA, Office)