SKD11 Cold Work Tool Steel
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-5,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Seaworth Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SKD11 cold work tool steel
- Standard: JIS
- Technique: Forged
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Application: Tool Steel Bar
- Smelting Process: Ef, Eaf, ESR
- Surface Condition: Black Surface, Grinded,Peeled,Milled,Polished
- Specification: Round Bar: Dia12~420mm Flat Bar: 2~420 X 30~1500mm
- HS Code: 7228100000
- Type: Round
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Shape: Round,Flat or Square
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Size Range: Round Bar:Dia12~420mm Flat Bar:2~420 X 30~1500mm
- Delivery Condition: Hot Rolled, Forged, Annealed,Quenched and Tempered
- Trademark: CHENGQUAN
- Origin: Huangshi, Hubei
Square/Round Bar: 12~ 420mm
Flat:10~155 x 50~ 800mm
SKD11 is used in a wide range of applications - Gauge,die for thread rolling,cutting tool for metal,forming roll,die for press.
|Packing details||In seaworthy packing, as your requirement.|
|Delivery details||within 30-50 days|
SKD11 chemical composition(%):
|1.40~1.60||0.40 max.||0.60 max.||0.030 max.||0.030 max.||11.00~13.00||0.80~1.20||0.20~0.50|
Surface condition: SKD11 with black surface, polished surface, ground surface, peeled surface, milled surface.
Annealed hardness & Annealed temperature: 255HB max,830 to 880 slow cooling
Quenched and tempered hardness & Heat treatment temperature:58HRC min,Quenching:1030 air cooling,Tempering:180 air cooling
Smelting & Shaping: EF, EF/EAF+LF+VD, EF/EAF+ESR, hot forged/ hot rolled
Delivery condition: SKD11 with hot rolled, forged, annealed, quenched and tempered or as your special requirements
Marking: Grade, heat NO. length will be stamped on each bar with required color.
Ultrasonic Test:Material shall be ultrasonic ally tested at appropriate stages of the manufacture to ensure the quality, when and as agreed upon between seller and purchaser.
SKD11 is a versatile chromium-molybdenum cold work steel.
1.SKD11 widely used for cold working mold..
2. SKD11 resists thermal fatigue cracking which occurs as a result of cyclic heating and cooling cycles in cold work tooling applications.
3.SKD11with excellent combination of high toughness and resistance to thermal fatigue cracking.
4.SKD11 with good stability in heat treatment.