100crmn6 1.3520 Oil Hardening Tool Steel
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-5,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Seaworth Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 100CrMn6 1.3520
- Standard: DIN, BS
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Shape: Round,Flat or Square
- Special Use: Bearing Steel
- Size Range: Round Bar:Dia12~420mm Flat Bar:2~420 X 30~1500mm
- Delivery Condition: Hot Rolled, Forged, Annealed,Quenched and Tempered
- Trademark: CHENGQUAN
- Origin: Huangshi, Hubei
- Type: Flat
- Steel Grade: 100crmn6 1.3520
- Technique: Hot Forged or Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black Surface, Grinded,Peeled,Milled,Polished
- Application: Tool Steel Bar
- Smelting Process: Ef, Eaf, ESR
- Surface Condition: Black Surface, Grinded,Peeled,Milled,Polished
- Specification: Round Bar: Dia12~420mm Flat Bar: 2~420 X 30~1500mm
- HS Code: 7228600000
Introduction:Medium alloy, oil hardening tool steel, which is hard-wearing.
Applications:Roller bearings with thickness up to 50 mm.
Quality Standard:DIN 17230-1980 Ball and Roller Bearing Steels
All Grades Comparison:
|0.90-1.05||0.50-0.70||1.00-1.20||0.030 max||0.025 max||1.40-1.65||0.30 max||0.30 max|
HEAT TREATMENT:· NORMALIZING: Normalizing temperature: 860-900°C.
· SOFT ANNEALING: Heat to 760-800°C, cool slowly in furnace. This will produce a maximum Brinell hardness of 217.
· STRESS RELIEVING: Stress relieving to remove machining stresses should be carried out by heating to approx. 650°C, holding for 1-2 hours at heat, followed by air cooling. This operation is performed to reduce distortion during heat treatment.
· HARDENING: Harden from a temperature of 830-890°C followed by oil quenching. Hardness after quenching is approx. 64 HRC.
· TEMPERING: Tempering temperature: 150-180°C.