1.3520 100crmn6 Oil Hardening Tool Steel
|FOB Price:||US $500-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||500tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1.3520 100CrMn6
- Standard: DIN, GB
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Shape: Round, Flat, Square.
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Steel-Making Condition: Ef, Ef/Eaf+Lf+Vd, Ef/Eaf+ESR
- Surface Condition: Black, Grinded, Peeled, Rough Turned, Polished
- Specification: 1.3520 100CrMn6
- HS Code: 7228600000
- Type: Round
- Steel Grade: High Quality Steel
- Technique: Forged, Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black, Grinded, Peeled, Rough Turned, Polished
- Size Range: 50-420mm
- Delivery Condition: Annealed, Quenched + Tempered
- Trademark: Chengquan
- Origin: Huangshi, China
Similar Grade: 100CrMn6, 1.3520.
Shape: Round, Flat, Square.
|Diameter(mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length(mm)|
Steel-making Condition: EF, EF/EAF+LF+VD, EF/EAF+ESR
Annealed , Quenched + Tempered
Black, Grinded, Peeled, Rough turned, Polished
5.MOQ: 1 Ton
|Packing details||In seaworthy packing, as your requirement.|
|Delivery details||within 30-50 days|
|1.3520||0.90-1.05||1.00-1.20||0.030 max||0.025 max||0.50-0.70||1.40-1.65||0.30 max||0.30 max|
Normalizing: Normalizing temperature: 860-900ºC
Soft Annealing: Heat to 760-800ºC, cool slowly in furnace. This will produce a maximum Brinell hardness of 217.
Stress Relieving: Stress relieving to remove machining stresses should be carried out by heating to approx. 650oC, holding for 1-2 hours at heat, followed by air cooling. This operation is performed to reduce distortion during heat treatment.
Hardening: Harden from a temperature of 830-890ºC followed by oil quenching. Hardness after quenching is approx. 64 HRC.
TEMPERING: Tempering temperature: 150-180ºC.
Roller bearings with thickness up to 50 mm.
FUSHUN SPECIAL STEEL CO., LTD.
Tel: 89-0731-89903933(CHANGSHA, Office)