AISI 202 Stainless Steel with High Quality (UNS S20200)
|FOB Price:||US $500-3,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-3,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||500tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 202
- Standard: ASTM
- Certification: ISO
- Technique: Hot Rolled, Forged
- Similar Grades: Uns S20200
- Delivery Condition: Annealed, Qunched and Tempered
- Quality Standard: ASTM-A276
- Transport Package: Apply The Shipping Packing
- Origin: Hubei, Huangshi
- Type: Stainless Steel Bars
- Grade: High Quality Steel
- Shape: Round, Square, Flat
- Surface Treatment: Grinded, Peeled, Polished, Rough Turned
- Size Range: Diameter: 20-480mm
- Surface Condition: Grinded, Peeled, Polished, Rough Turned
- Trademark: CHENGQUAN
- Specification: Diameter: 20-480mm
- HS Code: 7228600000
Round, Flat, Square.
|Diameter(mm)||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length(mm)|
EF, EF/EAF+LF+VD, EF/EAF+ESR
Annealed , Quenched + Tempered
Black, Grinded, Peeled, Rough turned, Polished
5.MOQ: 1 Ton
|Packing details||In seaworthy packing, as your requirement.|
|Delivery details||within 30-50 days|
|Tensile strength||515 MPa||74694 psi|
|Yield strength||275 MPa||39900 psi|
|Elastic modulus||207 GPa||30000 ksi|
|Elongation at break||40%||40%|
The machinability of grade 202 stainless steel produces long, gummy chips. Machining can also be performed in the annealed condition. For heat treatment, the material has to be soaked at 1038°C (1900°F) for 30 min and cooled below 16°C (60°F) for full martensite transformation. The material can be welded by common fusion and resistance methods; however, this steel should not be joined using oxyacetylene welding method. The recommended filler metal is AWS E/ER630. Forging can be done by pre-soaking for 1 h at 1177°C (2150°F). Forging below 1010°C (1850°F) is not advisable.
The grade 202 steel can be made into plates, sheets, and coils to be used in the following:
· Restaurant equipment
· Cooking utensils
· Automotive trim
· Architectural applications such as windows and doors
· Railway cars
· Hose clamps.
Grade 202 stainless steel is a type of Cr-Ni-Mn stainless with similar properties to A240/SUS 302 stainless steel. The toughness of grade 202 at low temperatures is excellent.
It is one of the most widely used precipitation hardening grades, and possesses good corrosion resistance, toughness, high harness, and strength.
FUSHUN SPECIAL STEEL CO., LTD.
Tel: 89-0731-89903933(CHANGSHA, Office)